Saturday, November 23, 2013

Catty Eyes





Perfecting cat eyes can be extremely arduous. To begin with, I was one of those girls that had a hard time drawing the wing-section of the cat eye. As soon as I got the hang of it, I wanted to experiment with different liquid eyeliners. One of my friends introduced me to Dolly Wink's black liquid eyeliner. My first impressions was unwelcoming. I have never heard of the brand before, so I was a little bit hesitant to purchase the product.
It was one of the best purchases I've had so far. The tip of the liquid eyeliner is smooth, fine, and effortless. The ink glides smoothly across my skin without any sudden halt. The pigment of the eyeliner is amazing, and with an eyeshadow primer, it is long-lasting all through the night. With such a fine tip, the ability to draw the wing-section of the cat eye becomes almost intrinsic. 
For readers that are in Jakarta, you can purchase Dolly Wink products at Sogo Department Stores. For international readers, Dolly Wink products are available at Ebay.

Cheers,
Gloria.

No comments:

Post a Comment