Wednesday, July 31, 2013

[Review] Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream


I finally had the chance to purchase a moisturizer this week, and I went out of the department store with Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream. It is suited for dry to normal skin. So far, I've been pleased with the texture of this moisturizer. Though it's a bit thicker, in density, compared to the bottled version of the same product line, I don't feel like my pores are clogged up and oily due to the creaminess. Its claim of being a 24-hour hydrator has been true so far. I put on this cream in the morning and at night, before I go to sleep, and my face doesn't feel dehydrated and crinkly. Another thing to point out, I noticed that my skin tone has a healthier glow after I put on this cream. 
The glycoprotein, one of the main ingredients in this product, helps with the extreme dehydration, suitable for the present hot summer weather. Not only for the hot weather, the glycoprotein also protects the face from the winter winds that freezes our skin's pores and dehydrates it. Another essential ingredient is the "Squalane", a botanical lipid that restores the face's moisture due to its insipid and effective nature. 
I feel comfortable with my brand new skin and so far, I'm extremely satisfied with this purchase. 

-Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment